jeudi 24 décembre 2009

The music in my life

I'm not the number one fan of a group of music.
I don't play of an instrument.
Music is not my life, but every moments of her need a soundtrack.
I don't listen a specific kind of music. Sure I have my preference like: rock, Alternative and punk, but I'm always open to new things. My favorite groups are: Saosin, Linkin Park, Green Day, Hollywood Undead, and a lot of others. I have 1296 tunes in my Itunes. I love to have the choice.


82 words.

4 commentaires:

  1. hello helene ! How are you ?
    I know you love listen music, and I like when you show me some news tunes. Your blog is really nice and you have good ideas for differents subjects. I hope you have a happy christmas day and I which yo a verry happy new year.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Helene!
    Your text is beautiful.
    I like your choice of music.
    You listen good music.
    You have a lot of music in iTunes!
    It's incredible !
    Bye
    Happy New Year !

    30 Words

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh ! it's a very good text Helene. You listen of good music. And me too I have a lot of song in my iTunes. I love to listened Hollywood Undead too.

    ..
    32 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi helene !

    We listen the same music I think so. Like HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD ! I will always remember last summer when we see this band... The music is very important for me, every time I'm sad or very happy I listen music.
    Your texte is very cool. :)

    byebye

    RépondreSupprimer