I think internet is the more beautiful invention in the world. Our generation is so close of the technology. If at school we have a research to make don't need to go to a library we just have to sit in front of our scream at home and do our work. internet make that were always to everybody in the world. I can talk with a person in china in like 3 seconds ( if i know how to talk Chinese). It's sick.
85 words
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

hi helene :)
RépondreSupprimerMe too I think that internet is a good invention. With internet, It is more easy to do homework or resarch... But I hate computer ! Technologie has many defaults.
but It is very useful.
bye bye
I also believe that Internet is a wonderful invention. I hope that one day Quebec becomes like North Korea and the Internet is available anywhere with wireless routers that the government will pay.
RépondreSupprimer