Girls and boys of today have a shorter childhood then us . They always want to do like oldest persons. The sexuality is very present in our society so, yes it's have some repercussions on the children life. I work with kids and one week ago i was with a girl of seven years old. We were talking together and until we talk, we hearted the song bad romance of Lady GaGa and she began to sing the song. She was knowing all the lyrics in english, but I don't know if she was knowing what it's was meaning. How parents can accept than their kids of seven years old listen music like that. Lady GaGa, Brittany Spears and all others stars like that are not model to copy.
hélène
132 words
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Hi helene !
RépondreSupprimerYour texte is very good, because things like that revolt me... Every time I see a young gril who want to be like a adulte, it makes me sad, because they doesn't trive normally.
byebye