lundi 11 janvier 2010

next year

Firstly, I don't know exactly what a want to do in my life. I know that it will be in sciences and that I don't want to work in a laboratory. Last year for a work at school, I went to the CLSC of Pont-Rouge for know how is the work of nutritionist. I really like that, but I don't have good chances to have a job, so I will not do that in the future. My next choice was pharmacist and I think that I will like that. So, in conclusion, next year I will be at the Cégep and I will be in SN, so I will need to work very hard.

109 words

1 commentaire:

  1. Hello Helene !

    I see you like pharmacist in a few years. I hope that you will love your future job. I think that you will be beautiful in a smoke. :) Good luck for next year!

    bye bye

    RépondreSupprimer