Recently, I began a new job. I work at the skiing station of Stoneham. It's at 45 minutes in car of my house. At this mountain, I give skiing lessons. I like my job, because I'm always outside and I do a sport that I love each weekend. It's pretty difficult, It's physical. I know that, when I wake up in the morning and all my body is hurting. I don't receive a lot of moneys for my work, so if you want have a big salary don't go work in a skiing station. I'm always happy to go to work and it's more important to me then have money. I love my job and I will not change soon.
123 words
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Hello Hélène :)
RépondreSupprimerYour job seems really fun and if you are happy when you go to work, it's also better!
Maybe you could give me skiing lessons soon because I would like to do it!
35words.
Hi Helene !
RépondreSupprimerI think you are a good teacher of skiing, because you are so good in skiing !!! If I would better in this sport, I would love your job, because I like kids. Don't stop you're the best !
bye bye